The apartment is 120 square meters wide, with tile floors and wooden beam ceilings in the local old stile. The house is highly insulated and is comfortably fresh even in the hottest summer days.
The apartment has:
- a large living room with fireplace and comfortable sofas
- a large kitchen with fires, electric stove, barbeque, refrigerator, washing machine, dishwashing machine; the kitchen is provided with domestic appliances (toaster, coffee machine, etc.) and with all the tools needed to cook (pots, pans, dishes etc.) and can satisfy the needs even of a demanding cook
- three twin beds rooms each with private en suite bathroom, furnished with antiques furniture
- a large porch where you can enjoy a splendid view over the valley
- a safe and a TV set
HOW TO PAY:
- 30% while booking
- 70% while arriving at I Gergoni
Minimum stay 3 nights (high season excluded)
High season:July, August, Easter, Christmas, New Year’s Eve
Mid season:May, June, September, October
Low season:other weeks
the use of the apartment completely furnished; consumption of water, electricity, gas; sheets and towels changed weekly; use of the pool (from May to October), final cleaning.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
heating (on request).
PRICE FOR 1 WEEK
PRICE PER NIGHT
(minimum 3 nights, except high season)